This root tutorial will include CWM recovery, and rooting tutorial on Lenovo Ideaphone A390.
Lenovo Ideaphone A390 Specification:
- Network: 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 3G Network HSDPA 2100
- Display Type: Capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size: 4.0 inches
- Sim: Dual Sim (Standard Sim)
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Internal Memory: 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels
- Front Camera: No
- OS: Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz
- FM radio
- Battery: Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
Recovery for Lenovo Ideaphone A390
1. Driver: http://lenovo-forums.ru/Files/OS/A39...5xx_Driver.zip
2. Flash Tool: http://lenovo-forums.ru/Files/OS/A39...v3.1224.01.zip
3. Recovery: http://lenovo-forums.ru/Files/OS/A39..._A390_S312.zip
Step 1: unzip the downloaded file (TWRP_v22.214.171.124_A390_S312.zip)
Step 2: To install the drivers for the computer, turn off the phone, connect to the computer, the computer will notify the Preloader MT6577 driver installation, unzip the folder driver in the extracted folder run the InstallDriver.exe. After the driver installation is complete you can disconnect the device.
Step 3: Open the folder Flash_tool software Flash, click the scatter-loading, choose MT6577_Android_scatter, look for recovery in the unzip folder, click OK. Click the Recovery button below if it is not built (and built by default).
Step 4: Click on the word download on, you will see a dialogue you choose '' yes'' and quickly plugged into the usb and it will automatically load the file recovery on your machine (the phone must be off)
4a. After plugging the phone into the flash-tool will show the power status bar red to yellow then wait for the message "OK" green is successful, then disconnect the phone and you have recovery.
Rooting Lenovo Ideaphone A390
- After boot in recovery it will ask you to install superSU just drag/swipe to install.
- Your now rooted!
NOTE: Internet connection required when rooting because when you open the superSU after reboot it will ask you to download the full root file.