Rooting Cherry Mobile Flare Android Phone will unlock its full potential, such benefits like changing to custom rom, clockworkmod (CWM) recovery, long lasting battery, and all the tweak you can imagine for your precious Cherry Mobile Flare phone, just some note before we proceed. Rooting your Cherry Mobile Flare will void its warranty, and a chance to brick your phone if not done correctly, just a very very slight chance.
WE are not responsible of what will happen your phone "DO at your OWN risk"
Cherry Mobile Flare S100 Phone
Data cable (USB cable)
Device battery must be at least 70%
Rooting Cherry Mobile Flare S100 via PC1. Enable USB Debugging - Settings>Developer Options>USB debugging, enable USB debugging check box.
2. Connect your flare to PC
Important! make sure that all drivers are installed, if installing drivers are unsuccessful download it here and install.
3. Download this tool (Bin4ry Tool) CLICK HERE or HERE
4. After installing all drivers, unzip Bin4ry Tool Kit.
5. Open extracted file and run RunMe.Bat file (you will find this file in extracted Bin4ry folder).
6. Just enter 1 for device type in command prompt window which will appear after opening RunMe.Bat file.
7. Follow what the screen says, and the device will root automatically.
8. Disconnect and Reboot your device.
9. If you found "SUPER SU" app, means your now rooted. Congrats!
If you failed once, try it again or in other computer. Fried and Toasted by Me.
Just In Case Your Still Having Problems Installing Drivers:
If your having problems installing drivers, you can download it hear from PDANET Click Here
*Note don’t connect your phone just yet. Wait until Pdanet asks you so. If asked for the brand of your phone, just choose “other”
*When you connect your phone, make sure that “USB Debugging” is enabled.
Enjoy rooting CM Flare S100!